Players Codex - Company Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Do The Dues Before They Are .... Due...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackbeard
Alchemoarchon
Alchemoarchon
Blackbeard

How To Do The Dues Before They Are .... Due... Empty
PostSubject: How To Do The Dues Before They Are .... Due...   How To Do The Dues Before They Are .... Due... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 am

So heres a quick rundown of how to grind out your dues on a weekly basis. One day out of the week (I like to get it done early, like removing a band aid) all you really have to do is just sell all your loot. Forget about metal for that day. If you get an orange or purple item with nice regen on it, or something you will find very useful, obviously you should keep it. Regen items are also the best sellers on the markeplace, so to increase your profit try listing them there for decent ammounts. Everthing else just goes to the npc vendors.

Some members prefer to give their donations all at once, some members prefer to donate in small chunks until they have met (or exceeded, in many cases) their weekly minimum. No member, however, is expected to support other members that do not support the company.

We are most of us fairly experienced in the game, and are willing to share that experience with any other member of the company, so if youd like advice on where loot can be found feel free to ask in the company chat. Its better to do it there, instead of in a private message, as you will be asking the whole company. Its like looking at several pages of the codex at once, instead of just one.

There are a few other good semi hidden sources of income as well, like selling potions that are below the level you would find usefull. If mobs hit you for 1k damage, your not gonna get many miles out of a pot that gives you +250 per second. Better you have bigger potions in your inventory. And metal that you will not use is also a good source of income. Selling it in the market can net some decent profit if the metal is not bound to you.

I know it seems like you are taking a loss, but the benefits you gain from the company are good, and getting better all the time. Its only through the continuing dedication of our hard working members that we have been able to level the company to the point that it is, and now that you are considering becoming a member of Players CODEX you will feel a pride in being one of these members as well. Together we will excel. This is the reason we have a weekly donations policy.

I hope that your adventures as a newly adopted Armed Archivist here at Players CODEX are as fruitful as ours have been! Happy hunting all!
Back to top Go down
https://playerscodex.canadian-forum.com

How To Do The Dues Before They Are .... Due...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Players Codex - Company Forum :: POLICY! IMPORTANT TO READ!-
Jump to: