Players Codex - Company Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bit About Donations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackbeard
Alchemoarchon
Alchemoarchon
Blackbeard

A Bit About Donations Empty
PostSubject: A Bit About Donations   A Bit About Donations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 am

Before i post the list of members donations to date, i would like to point out the importance of donations. They are how we buy the next level for our company. The next level, at this time, will give us all an additional 3000 health. It will also allow us to recruit another 5 members to help us grow even faster, and stronger.

At this time, donations have been slow at best. Many members have not donated yet, and that puts them in a perilous position since they will be considered for removal from the company in order to make room for members that will donate. I will be removing the HIGHEST level non donating players first, since they are the ones that are in the best position to donate, and for one reason or another have decided not to. Lower level players are given (little) extra consideration since earning power goes up as levels do. This does not mean they are exempt. EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO DONATE REGULARLY!

The policy, FOR NOW, is to use the honor system in that we leave donations up to you, the members, to decide when and how much to donate. This doesn't mean your decision to donate 100 shillings will be enough to keep you in the company if a player who is willing to give more comes along. We will run out of non donating players eventually, at which time our recruitment policy will change.

POLICY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR ALL MEMBERS! BEGINNING MONDAY, JULY 8th, AT 12:00am (0:00h) EST. ALL MEMBERS THAT HAVE NOT DONATED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COMPANY, FORUM, AND RAIDCALL SERVER! MINIMUM WEEKLY DONATIONS WILL BE INTRODUCED AT THAT TIME AS WELL! AMMOUNTS ARE BEING WORKED ON AT THE MOMENT, BUT THEY WILL BE BASED ON YOUR LEVEL!

Last edited by Blackbeard on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://playerscodex.canadian-forum.com
Blackbeard
Alchemoarchon
Alchemoarchon
Blackbeard

PostSubject: The Master List 06/30/2013   A Bit About Donations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 am

List of members donations to date, current as of 06/30/2013
With the following donations, we have raised $5,944,001 of the $10,000,000 we need for level 6!
A Bit About Donations Dona6310
Back to top Go down
Blackbeard
Alchemoarchon
Alchemoarchon
Blackbeard

PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Donations   A Bit About Donations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 am

The following membes, in alphabetical order, are being considered for removal to open the 10 slots we like for recruiting:
AWP-Samantha
Aerioth
iKoinZeLL
Killehh
Morticio
Orcushun
Poisson
Pinoy
Shadow-
Stab1liz8ir
VonDutch
These members WILL BE REMOVED to make room for new members when the space is needed, so if your name is on this list, you are up for removal. This can be avoided by making donations to the company, i do not even look at players who have donated when spaces are needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit About Donations   A Bit About Donations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit About Donations
Page 1 of 1