Players Codex - Company Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members Policy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackbeard
Alchemoarchon
Alchemoarchon
Blackbeard

Members Policy.  Empty
PostSubject: Members Policy.    Members Policy.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 am

It is my goal to create a friendly, knowledgeable group of players who enjoy each others kinship. It is expected of each member to respect each other as they would want to be respected. Having said that, there are a few conditions to continued membership i would like to announce.

The first, and one of our key conditions, is of course membership at our forum. This is THE codex through which we share our experience in the game with all other members, regardless of scheduling issues that occur in multinational companies. All members are expected to POST IN THE PLAYERS INFO THREAD INTRODUCE YOURSELF with, at minimum, your in game name(s) AND your forum name so that we know who we are talking to.

The second condition is that no member is under any obligation to help another member in any way, although helping each other is definitely encouraged.

The third condition is that each member respect other members answers to questions as that members answer.

The fourth condition is that members should show that they are improving and learning how to play better

Well, the votes are in and we are returning to our old donations system whereby...

Donations ARE STILL REQUIRED for continuing membership in the company, however the amounts are up to the individual members.

Members that do not donate, or that donate trivial amounts (the actual number depends on the member themselves as well, i would expect more from higher levels and members that i see online more) WILL BE PERIODICALLY REMOVED to make room for new members that may donate. HIGHER LEVELS are the first to go, as they should have the means to donate more than lower levels.

The time between active donations assessments is not fixed, and more or less subject to my whim. This is intended to cause members to donated when they can, and what they can.
Back to top Go down
https://playerscodex.canadian-forum.com

Members Policy.
Page 1 of 1